Last updated: September 29, 2023
What information do we collect?
We collect the following information from our users:
- Personal information: This includes your name, email address, and any other information that you voluntarily provide to us.
- Usage data: This includes information about how you use our website and services, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on, and the searches you perform.
- Device data: This includes information about the device you use to access our website and services, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide you with access to our website and services.
- Improve our website and services.
- Communicate with you about our website and services.
- Send you promotional offers and information about our products and services.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
How do we share your information?
We share your information with third parties in the following ways:
- Service providers: We share your information with third-party service providers who help us to operate and improve our website and services.
- Advertising partners: We share your information with third-party advertising partners who help us to show you relevant ads on our website and other websites.
- Other third parties: We share your information with other third parties, such as government agencies, law enforcement agencies, and other companies, as required by law or to protect our rights or the rights of others.
You have the following choices about your personal information:
- You can choose not to provide us with your personal information. However, if you do not provide us with your personal information, you may not be able to use all of our websites and services.
- You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us. To opt out, please click on the unsubscribe link in any promotional email that we send you.
- You can request access to your personal information. To request access to your personal information, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- You can request that we delete your personal information. To request that we delete your personal information, please contact us at [email@example.com]
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where do we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://clasherx.com/contact-us