here are the 34+ best Builder base 10 layouts that you need to push trophies in 2023 after the latest update.
We have some premium base collections that will help you win more rewards in builder base 2.0
Also, don’t miss the Guide and Attack strategy for Builder Hall 10 we have shared with you.
Unbeatable Builder Hall 10 base layouts
Get all the latest Base layouts Updated Today (10th October)
Check out – How to Unlock 6th Builder
Builder Hall 10 Upgrade Priority Guide
Step 1: Upgrade Your Builder Hall to Level 10
First things first, you need to get your Builder Hall to Level 10. This will unlock a bunch of cool new stuff for your base.
Step 2: Most Important Upgrades
Now, let’s focus on the most important upgrades. These are the ones you should do first:
- Reinforcement Camps: If you already have them, great! If not, don’t worry about it.
- Healing Hut: Upgrade this if you have it from Builder Hall 6.
- Laboratory: You can upgrade your troops to 2 more levels at Builder Hall 10.
- Heroes: You have two heroes to upgrade, but do it one at a time so you always have one ready for battles.
Step 3: New Stuff at Builder Hall 10
At Builder Hall 10, you get some new buildings:
- Electro Fire Wizard Barrack: Upgrade it to level 12.
- Barbarian Statues: These are for the Expo and Auto Outpost. Upgrade them if you already have them.
- X Bow: You can upgrade it up to level 5.
- O.T.TO’s Outpost: You can upgrade it up to level 10.
Step 4: Upgrade order for defense
- We have 3 defences here The Crusher, the air bombs, and the mega Tesla. all three of these are really good at taking down enemy Heroes with their High DPS and hit point increases.
- The Teslas and the double cannons are really good with their High hit point and damage increase just like the last three defenses but also they’re pretty low at the mid-range for cost for these defenses.
- The roaster and the Archer Towers either both air and ground targeting defenses so having these higher up will help you in the long run and the roadsters first just because it does a little bit of Splash damage.
- we have the firecrackers which are there are five of them which would cost you a total of 25 million for each but you will have at least two Builders to use.
- so you can upgrade these up to their max level The Cannons just only a Target ground so that’s why I have of them still low in the list
- Then we have 5 buildings here the guard post, multi-mortar, double cannon, or Giant Cannon, and the lava launcher.
Step 5: Collectors and Traps Don’t rush with your collectors (gold and elixir) because the new loot system allows more attacks. Upgrade them later when you have extra resources. Move your gem mine near the clock tower for more gems.
For traps, you can upgrade them in between other upgrades, but they aren’t a top priority.
Step 8: Laboratory Upgrade Guide In the lab, focus on these upgrades first:
- Bomber: Opens up walls.
- Cannon Cart: Very popular, turns into a mortar.
- Night Witch: Summons lots of bats.
- Boxer Giant: Becomes invincible for a short time.
- Barbarian: Good for testing traps.
After these, you can upgrade other troops like Super P.E.K.K.A and Baby Dragon. Don’t worry about Beta Minions, Sneaky Archers, Drop Ship, and Hog Glider too much.
That’s it! Follow these steps, and you’ll be a Builder Hall 10 pro in no time. Thanks for reading, and happy Clash of Clans building!
BH10 Attack Strategies for 6 Stars
Attack Strategy 1:
1 Bomber, 1 Cannon Cart, and 6 Power P.E.K.K.A
Let’s start with the first attack strategy. It’s simple but highly effective. Begin by analyzing the enemy base to identify a weak point where you can send in your Cannon Cart.
Your goal is often to target the Builder Hall. Deploy the Cannon Cart and switch it to mortar mode right away.
Some bases won’t have a clear weak point, so you’ll need to be patient and protect your Cannon Cart until the right moment.
Next, unleash your Power P.E.K.K.A across the base, focusing on a balanced approach. Send in the Battle Machine along with the Bomber to create an entry point into the base. Utilize the Bomber’s ability to break through walls strategically.
As your troops progress through the base, try to hold off on using their abilities during this first stage. Save those abilities for the crucial second stage. Keep a close eye on your Cannon Cart and ensure it stays safe.
Second Stage: Once you’ve secured a solid start and cleared out a portion of the base, move on to the second stage of the attack.
Deploy a Battle Copter if available to focus on the remaining defenses. If you don’t have the Battle Copter yet, don’t worry.
You likely won’t encounter maxed-out Builder Hall 10 bases early on.
Attack Strategy 2:
1 Bomber, 2 Power P.E.K.K.A, and 5 Electrifier Wizards
Our second strategy involves a mix of units, combining Power P.E.K.K.A and Electrifier Wizards for a dynamic assault.
Start with a Night Witch on one side and the Battle Machine on the other. Deploy the Bomber strategically to break into the base. Timing is crucial here.
Once you’ve opened up the base, send in your Power P.E.K.K.A on opposite sides to create a balanced attack. Support them with Electrifier Wizards, which excel in a supporting role.
Keep your Battle Machine’s ability in mind, using it not only for damage but also to top up its health to keep it in the fight.
Attack Strategy 3:
1 Bomber, 5 Power P.E.K.K.A, and 2 Night Witches
Our third strategy combines Power P.E.K.K.A and Night Witches to create a powerful offensive force.
Similar to the previous strategies, begin by sending in a Night Witch and the Battle Machine, with the Bomber to break through the walls.
Deploy Power P.E.K.K.A on opposite sides of the base, and position the Night Witches strategically.
The Night Witches will summon Bats, which can help clear defenses and create chaos within the base.
Use the Battle Machine’s ability to target high-value defenses or to keep them alive longer.
Attack Strategy 4:
2 Cannon Cart, 6 Baby Dragons
Use heroes to get some values and if possible use cannon carts to make air-targeting defenses then deploy your baby dragons and use their abilities to destroy the base.
After Builder Hall 2.0 you have to choose the best bh10 base layouts and attack strategy in order to get more loot.
let us know which base are you going to use for your builder hall.
share this with your clan mates and friends.
Clash on clasher!!!